Friday, January 8, 2010

arctic blast...

Wow. The cold weather really hit and it hard hard. It also won't go away. I finally got some down time and since I have no desire to leave the comfort of my puppy-inhabited couch (and my frozen wild mushroom and truffle pizza) I thought I'd write little something.

It's been so long since I've posted anything but I assure there is good reason. I got my real estate license after talking about it for years and it's kept me pretty busy. My new business is District Perch. I'm still trying to do a little freelance design but we'll see how it goes.

Anywho, I was thinking of making some low cost updates to my place and here are some delightful things I've been eyeing...

Butterfly Chair, Urban Outfitters




Velvet Pillows










Oh, so nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment