Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sleeping in the Treetops

Fall is finally here and I'm ready to take full advantage of it. I've planned our first mountain getaway for next weekend to celebrate our one-year anniversary! We're staying in a treehouse cottage at a campground. I just can't get a way from the city ad do some hiking. I hope it gets chilly enough to use the wood burning stove.

So I've put together the perfect fall outfit for myself!

This shirt is classic and easy. I can see it being a go-to piece for the next two seasons.


The Slim Fit Jean in the Rip + Repair Rinse from Martin + Osa:
These cut of these jeans is so flattering. And let's face it, skinny jeans are hard to wear for most women. These look manage to make you look classy while pulling off the distressed trend.


Patagonia's Kitlope Vest in stonewash:
This is so warm and the colors are beautiful. I love the pocket's and shirring. It's perfect for walking the trail, the dog or the route to work.

Martin + Osa's Mercerized Wool Scarf:
Soft. Pretty. Classic. Goes with everything. A scarf always ands a kick of style and femininity (plus warmth!) to any outfit.


Martin + Osa's Classic Leather Glove:
This glove is a wardrobe basic. It's made of the softest leather and comes in other great colors.


The Nine West Jurra Boot in Dark Green:
This is my favorite boot this year under $100. I wouldn't do any actual hiking in these but they are comfortable and extremely cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment