Friday, September 11, 2009

What to do on a rainy DC day...



Waking up to the gray skies today I wasn't encouraged to do much outside of the house. But, it is a perfect day to get a jump on crafts. And for a little background inspiration I luckily ran across The Secret Garden on the television. It certainly looks like England outside. I settled in after a quick trip to the craft store and putting together a mini terrarium and potting a cute little succulent I just bought (my own secret garden!).


I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I was hoping to work on a little Christmas decorating project but I was unable to find any ornaments or holiday items at the store and unfortunately my ornaments storage. Any thoughts for a halloween/Thanksgiving project I can put together with all this yarn in the mean time?



Sometimes you just have to create your own secret garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment