Thursday, October 15, 2009

Warm and Cozy Coat

The past couple days have been cold and rainy in DC. I love Fall clothes but no so much being cold. Having completely worn out my old coat I'm in the market for a new one. Buying a new coat is no small purchase considering you wear it everyday in Winter and it's got to be of pretty good quality to keep you warm. I have already professed my love for the Anthropologie Deep Woods Toggle coat which is helping me figure out what I want. Let's take a look at the options:



Then I spotted this similar one at Topshop for much cheaper!




This one looks warm and cute.


I love the vintage style of this one! So cute.




You can't really go wrong with this puffer from j crew:


And this one from Patagonia would definitely keep me toasty. (By the way, I lOVE the design of their site.)


I will report back on my final purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment